What is Customer Experience Transformation?
Today’s customer is more educated and engaged than ever before. Personalization is the name of the game, it’s here and now. If you fail to provide a personal touch at every step of the customer journey, you run the real risk of losing your customer(s). Today’s customer evaluates doing business with you based on their experiences and ease of communication. Friction at any step along the way may cause that customer to look to one of your competitors.
Customer Service is important, but Customer Experience takes a more holistic view. Customer service is limited to the interactions a customer has when seeking advice or assistance. Customer Experience is formed based on the Customer Journey – their interactions across all touchpoints, people, and technology over time.
Exclusive from Five9 CX Summit
The pandemic accelerated the digital migration for many companies. One of the most important digital transformations that an organization can implement is for its contact center.
Many that did pivot, either with partial or full legacy system replacements, or to a full or hybrid cloud-based model that integrates with on-premise technologies, still have significant Agent and Customer Experience gaps, causing a frustrating interaction environment.
Listen to our Managing Director of CX Transformation, Karl Fischer, as he talks about delivering seamless customer experiences across multiple channels and products.
Uncover the secret to how harnessing and mobilizing customer experience solutions like Five9, with focus on the Agent Experience, is actually key to a superior Customer Experience.
Customer Experience Transformation
Foundationally enhance your contact center
- Integrate disparate systems
- Seamless omni-channel experience
- NL based IVR
- AI chat
- Intelligent routing and messaging
Optimize sales and service
- Leverage context to reduce internal transfers
- Achieve one touch resolution
- Simplify the agent workflow
- Eliminate manual processes
Improve operating efficiency
- Increase forecasting accuracy
- Optimize staffing schedules
- Achieve contact handling metrics
- Deliver on your brand promise
Data & Insights
Develop actionalble insights
- Develop or enhance an enterprise data management program
- Organize historical and real-time operational and financial data
- Analyze data to drive predictive and proactive insights and engagement
AI & NLP
Leverage the power of speech analytics
- Develop and refine customer intents
- Identify agent success language
- Improve agent sales/service skills
- Automate quality and compliance processes
Carefully designed and continually optimized
- Align business goals and customer expectations
- Develop and implement contact strategies
- Leverage technology and insights to achieve business goals and customer experience expectations